Please find the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below! If you don’t see an answer to your question here, please email our owner, April, at April@NeatNestMaidService.com or call 443.824.6754. It would be our pleasure to answer any questions that you may have!
How many cleaners come to my house per cleaning?
- We generally clean in teams of two or three, depending upon the scope of the job.
Will you keep the same cleaning people in my home?
- We maintain the same assigned team in your home as much as possible. We place the highest level of importance in team placement. We share in your strong desire to keep the same team members in your home. It helps us clean more efficiently and it makes you feel better- we strive for this every time. It not always possible, but it is always our goal!
What happens if something is broken?
- We have an extremely low rate of incidents such as this because our team members are trained to be careful while conscientiously cleaning. That means taking extra care and precaution while handling items in your home while cleaning. However, we notify the Client immediately after the incident, and as we are bonded and insured; we cover the cost of the broken item, and/or aid in the location and replacement of said item.
Are you Bonded & Insured and do you carry Workman’s Compensation?
- Yes, we are bonded & insured.
What does Bonded & Insured and “carry Workman’s Compensation” mean?
- Being bonded and insured means we have insurance if an item is broken. We believe in our service and therefore we believe, as small business owners, in properly insuring our business.
- Workman’s Compensation protects both the client and company if a maid is injured in your home.
Do you conduct background checks and drug testing for your employees?
- Yes, we conduct background check and drug testing on all our employees in the hiring process, and we also conduct regular background checks and drug testing as an ongoing practice.
Do I have to sign a contract?
- No, we do not require clients to sign contracts. As long as you’re happy with the service, we’re happy to be of service!
What if I need to cancel?
- We know our Client’s lives are busy – that is why they have hired The Neat Nest. Sometimes scheduling conflicts occur, we understand. We simply ask for the respect of canceling or rescheduling a cleaning visit 48 hours in advance so we can re-direct our team to another Client.
Do you bring your own supplies & products?
- Yes, our team members arrive prepared with all necessary supplies and cleaning products for each cleaning.
Do I have to supply a key to my home?
- We do not require a key; however, we do require a reliable means of entering the home.